Environmental Impact Assessment
The term ‘environmental impact assessment’ (EIA) describes a procedure that must be followed for certain types of project before they can be given ‘development consent’. The procedure is a means of drawing together, in a systematic way, an assessment of a project’s likely significant environmental effects. This helps to ensure that the importance of the predicted effects, and the scope for reducing them, are properly understood by the public and the relevant competent authority before it makes its decision.
EHS Management Systems
EHS management systems are critical in maintaining a healthy and safe working environment. Measures in place to control risks must be managed in accordance with the prevailing legislation to ensure that they are and remain in place; are used and remain effective in reducing EHS risk to as low a level as reasonably practicable.
MMC is able to offer a range of EHS management system related services, these include, but are not limited to:
- EHS management system design and implementation
- Integrated EHS management systems
- EHS Management system gap analysis
- Training courses
- Provision and update of EHS legislation registers
- Development of discrete management systems elements
- Certification assistance (e.g. selecting a certification body, pre-certification health-check audits, and on-site support during certification and surveillance audits).
MMC is able to offer a range of environmental auditing services, these include, but are not limited to:
- Divestment Due Diligence
- Funder Due Diligence
- Management Systems Auditing
- Due Diligence for Merger, Acquisitions & MBOs
- Insurance‐based Environmental Risk Appraisals
- Regulatory Compliance Auditing
Environmental Solutions and Studies
MMC delivers innovative yet practical and cost-effective environmental solutions to complex site challenges. Our team of engineering experts works collaboratively to develop fully integrated, client-driven environmental consulting services from investigation and design through construction, operations and maintenance.
We specialize in:
- Permit applications
- Environmental assessments
- Regulatory agencies liaison
- Remedial Design / Implementation
- Construction / Remediation
- Regulatory Compliance and Permitting
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology
- Environmental Planning
For advice or an instant quotation, please call us on +965 25712190