ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management
ISO 37001 standard provides requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining, reviewing and improving an anti-bribery management system. This standard is designed for all types of organizations from any sector and for any type of bribery they may face. Apart from this, it can also be implemented as a standalone standard or be integrated with other management systems. This standard is designed to for all types of organizations, any type of sector and any type of bribery risk it faces, and apart from that it can be implemented as a standalone or can also be integrated into an overall management system.
Why should I apply for ISO 37001 certification?
ISO 37001 serves as a framework in the precaution of organizational integrity and helps to combat bribery associated risks and to encourage a decent business culture. It helps organizations to prevent, identify and respond to bribery and comply with anti-bribery-laws and voluntary commitments applicable to its activities.
Here are some benefits of implementing ISO 37001
- Reduce bribery risks by implementing financial controls in early stages
- Perform continuous improvement of anti-bribery practices
- Gain competitive advantage
- Ensure that business associates and customers are devoted to positive anti-bribery processes
- Attract new business
- Prevent, detect and address bribery risks
- Increase international recognition
- Promote trust and confidence
- Reduce cost
- Prevent conflict of interest
- Promote an anti-bribery culture
The 4 Stages of ISO Certification
Using our ‘keep it simple’ approach to ISO, we have simplified the certification process into four easy to understand stages.
For advice or an instant quotation, please call us on +965 25712190