ISO 9001 Quality Management
ISO 9001 is your route to world-class quality assurance
ISO 9001 is not only the world’s most recognised quality management standard, it is also a great business management tool. Here at MMC, we can provide you with a simple and affordable process that delivers ISO 9001 certification with the minimum of fuss. By tailoring our approach to the needs of your organisation, our consultants will ensure you get the framework that works for you.
Our aim is to help you implement a clear and usable quality management system that delivers effective and efficient management processes.
Why should I apply for ISO 9001 certification?
The ISO 9001 Quality Management System will help you streamline your processes, reduce errors, free up valuable management time and improve internal communications. Companies adopting this approach benefit from increased employee morale, improved customer retention and healthier revenues.
In short, by adopting ISO 9001 you demonstrate that your organisation is customer focused and committed to delivering high quality services.
Here are some benefits of implementing ISO 9001:2015
- Increased efficiency, by following industry best-practice and focusing on quality you can reduce costs.
- Increased revenue, by being more efficient you retain customers and win new business.
- Improved employee morale, by improving internal communications you ensure everyone works to one agenda.
- Recognition in 188 countries, because international industry experts have written the ISO 9001 standard it reassures your international clients.
- Improved supplier relationships, because ISO 9001 certification increases their confidence in your processes.
- Improved record keeping, because the system covers your organisation’s document handling process from start to finish.
- Higher levels of customer satisfaction, by reducing errors you increase customer confidence in your ability to deliver products and services.
- Continuous improvement, using non-conformance reporting and trend analysis helps you stay focused.
- Fact based decision making, by using robust data, ISO 9001 enables you to make better decisions.
Certification couldn’t be simpler, thanks to our four stage process.
The first stage is the completion of an ISO compliant manual, which can be done by one of our experienced consultants, or by yourself using our templates.
Stage two is implementation. In this step, your new manual will need to be brought into use at your organisation. Our dedicated consultant will be at hand to advise you on the best ways to do this.
Stage three is certification. To achieve your ISO certification, 3rd party certification company must visit your organisation and ensure that the processes documented in your manual are being followed correctly.
The final stage is surveillance. Your manual and processes must be checked each year to ensure your certification remains valid.
The 4 Stages of ISO Certification
Using our ‘keep it simple’ approach to ISO, we have simplified the certification process into four easy to understand stages.
For advice or an instant quotation, please call us on +965 25712190